Tyler White (“Tyler White Design”, “Mindflower”, “us”, “we”, “our”) creates and operates a collection of Apps and Websites (“Service”, Services”):
Information We May Collect
• Customer Content such as screenshots and comments that you share with the Service.
• Your name and e-mail address when you sign up for one of our newsletters or Services requiring an account.
• Communications between you and Tyler White Design, when you contact us. You can click the unsubscribe link provided with every newsletter email to unsubscribe.
• Analytics: We may use third-party analytics to measure installs and rough usage trends for the Services, so we can better improve them over time. The information is collected such that it can’t reasonably be used to identify any individual Customers in particular (“Analytics” or “Analytics Data”). In particular, some Websites may use Google Analytics. Note that you can opt out of Google Analytics, and that all Websites as part of our Services use an extension of Google Analytics which anonymizes your IP address.
• Please note that our Websites as part of our Services do not support your browser’s “Do Not Track” or “DNT” feature.
• When you visit our Services, in particular our Websites, we may collect information about your usage so we can provide the Services to you. Such information may be collected via cookies and cookie-like technologies such as pixels, web beacons or local storage technologies (“Cookies”).
In addition, our Services may ask you for permission to collect health-related information, which is never transmitted anywhere and kept private on your device.
How We Use Your Information
• We use your information to provide the Services to you.
• Most information our Services collect is kept private on your device and never transmitted anywhere, such as health-related information.
• We use analytics information to monitor total number of visitors, installations and traffic so we can understand and enhance our Services better.
• We do not sell or rent your information without your prior explicit consent.
• Our Services may share your Customer Content, including but not limited to Analytics Data and Cookies, with third parties that provide web hosting, analytics and social network platforms, including third parties that help provide the Service to you (“Providers”). Our Providers will only receive as little information as possible for the purpose of providing the Service.
• Third-party advertisers may receive Cookies data so they can provide targeted advertisements.
Mergers & Acquisitions
• Our Services keep any health-related information local and private on your device, unless you explicitly initiate a transmission, for example to export or share your information.
• Information and Customer Content may be stored in the United States or any other country in which our Service Providers operate data centers.
• We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information, and only work with reputable Service Providers that we can trust.
Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Services, including the information or content contained within them.